Holy Name Medical Center
Holy Name Medical Center is a fully accredited, not-for-profit healthcare facility based in Teaneck, NJ, with off-site locations throughout Bergen, Hudson and Passaic counties. Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1925, our comprehensive 361-bed Medical Center offers leading-edge clinical practice and late-generation technology in an environment rooted in a tradition of compassion and respect for every patient. Holy Name provides high quality health care across a continuum that encompasses education, prevention, early intervention, treatment, rehabilitation and wellness maintenance—from pre-conception through end-of-life. Holy Name is Magnet recognized, has achieved “Top Performer” status from The Joint Commission, and is ranked among the best hospitals in the nation for patient care, clinical performance and workplace excellence. We are known for our friendly, family atmosphere, where everyone on staff enjoys a sense of belonging to a dynamic and caring community. We emphasize accountability, and empower our employees to take ownership of their work, to give feedback and to offer input into our processes. Beyond competitive salaries and benefits, we offer a rich variety of services and activities designed to enhance our employees’ quality of life. We recognize outstanding performance and express our gratitude in many ways, affording opportunities for professional growth, and through rewards and recognition. There are more than 3,000 people on our team … Will you be the next to join?
The principal role of the Manager of Quality is to lead and develop a comprehensive and unified program that implements the organization’s vision of excellence in clinical quality outcomes and patient safety, driven within a progressive, value-based care delivery model. In collaboration with leadership, the Manager of Quality will establish a system structure that supports the organization through quality and patient safety consultation and guidance; data analytics and analysis; quality and patient safety program oversight; and, develop and champion quality and patient safety strategic initiatives.
The Manager of Quality will work closely with the Executive Team, service line directors, and physician and nursing leadership. S/he will champion communication and transparency, teamwork, and a culture of continuous learning.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Management or closely related field
- CPHQ certification required
- Patient Safety knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience and proven track record with patient initiatives and change management; Demonstrable leadership role and achievement in a complex healthcare delivery system
- Knowledge and experience of quality infrastructure is needed, including how to develop and implement decision tools, protocols, and guidelines, and outcome measurement assessments
- Black belt preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related clinical field required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration in Health Services Management or related health field preferred
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com