The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women and adolescent girls with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Maintains current comprehensive familiarity with applicable state and local standards and regulations in all
states and regions where The Renfrew Center has sites.
- Coordinates and monitors all survey and accreditation activities (Joint Commission, DHS, etc.) including survey application, FSA, and follow-up as necessary and required. Leads and assists in staff education and document preparation for surveys.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating corporate policies.
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement; directs, gathers data, organizes and tracks ongoing performance improvement projects for all sites and departments.
- Responds to Quality of Care Concerns that may arise.
- Ensures the organization remains HIPAA compliant.
- Assists with licensure of new sites.
- Oversees the Environment of Care Committee.
- Prepares Risk reports and QM/PI Summary for Executive Team.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Five years’ Quality Management experience in a Healthcare or Behavioral Healthcare setting.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Medical/RX and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Group Life and AD&D
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume/CV to James King, Manger, Human Resources at email@example.com