Responsible for the collection and distribution of assigned National Quality Measures, (CMS, TJC, NJDOHS, QIO). Performs quality improvement activities in identified areas in need of improvement.
Performs medical staff peer review activities with assigned medical staff departments and committees. Involved with hospital wide clinical performance improvement projects and studies.
1. Accurately collects, analyzes and distributes data regarding assigned National Quality Measures (Core Measures) within assigned time frames.
2. Identifies areas of needed improvement within Core Measures, and works with appropriate staff to implement quality improvement projects to increase compliance.
3. Performs Medical Staff Peer Review activities for assigned medical staff departments. Creates reports regarding same.
4. Reviews, analyzes, records and communicates findings of clinical quality events as assigned.
5. Involvement in clinical quality improvement initiatives and individual studies when assigned.
6. Represents the MS QI department at assigned hospital wide committees.
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 years clinical experience
2 years experience in Healthcare Quality
Associate’s Degree in Nursing or Health Related Science
Certificate and/or Advanced Specialized or Technical Training in Nursing &/or Certified Profession in Healthcare Quality, (CPHQ)
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Health Related Science
Instructions for Resume Submission:
View the full job posting and apply online at www.hunterdonhealthcare.org